Today’s business environment is more complex than ever before — and the risks are greater than ever. The list of potential threats to your business runs the gamut from contractual disagreements to outright fraud.
At PayneMitchell Law Group, our attorneys are experienced in helping businesses and individuals handle a broad range of commercial disputes, including:
- Franchise and dealership litigation
- Partnership and joint venture disputes
- Security and insurance fraud
- Breach of contract and fiduciary duties
- Financial mismanagement
Our attorneys have been successful in litigating against some of the largest publicly traded companies in the world. Unlike many firms that represent both plaintiffs and defendants, we handle only those cases that are brought on behalf of the plaintiff. This equips us with the insights needed to fully understand the goals and needs of plaintiffs, and strengthens our commitment to obtaining the best possible resolution in the most expeditious manner possible.
- partnership and joint venture disputes involving breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract
- trust fund disputes
- non-compete and non-disclosure agreement disputes
- shareholder derivate suits related to financial mismanagement of company
- infringement on intellectual property rights
- tortious interference with contractual relations cases
- unfair competition and anti-trust cases
- misappropriate of trade secrets or other proprietary information